Mango Salsa (Fresh Mango Salad)
- 1 ripe mango (peeled and cut into small cubes)
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper (cut into small cubes)
- 1/2 cup cucumber (peeled and cut into small pieces)
- 1 Tbsp jalapeno (seeded and minced)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp cumin seed powder
- 1/4 tsp salt (adjust to taste)
In a serving bowl, combine mango, bell pepper, cucumber, cilantro and jalapeño. Drizzle with salt, cumin powder and lime juice, mix well. For best flavor, let the salsa rest for about 10 minutes.
Notes: Mango salsa also can be served as salad and will compliment any meal. I enjoy Mango Salsa with Puries, and side of Mexican Rice.
Source : manjulaskitchen